We know that life as we know it no longer exists, and it has been difficult for most people to adjust to shock of our new norm. People are getting very creative when it comes to finding ways to cope and maintain some type of normalcy.
Here are a few simple ways to help make your days of quarantine at home peaceful and calming.
1) Burn Sage- Burning sage is one of the purest ways of cleansing yourself and a space or environment of negative energy. It can also generate wisdom, promote healing, improve the air quality, reduce and invoke calm. Get one HERE.
2) Aromatherapy- Get yourself an essential oil diffuser and enjoy the benefits of inhaling essentials oils that reduce anxiety and promote peace of the body and mind. Try THESE essential oils.
3) Take a Bath- A bath can calm your nervous system, reduce levels of stress and anxiety in your body and improve your mood. Grab a bar of this lavender and lemongrass soap to help awaken your senses and promote a calming bath. Enjoy!
4) Write it Down- Write out your thoughts in a journal. Don't focus too much on writing complete sentences or structuring what you want to get out, just write! Visualize yourself transferring the negative or anxious thoughts and energy from your mind and body, to the paper.
5) Take a Walk- Walking can boost your mood and the production of stress-busting endorphins. This, in turn, reduces the stress hormones and alleviate any signs of depression. Get out of the house, and go for a walk!